JD is a small but rapidly growing company. The successful candidate will have the potential to become a key team member as the company expands.
This is a full time role working from our Bournemouth office with the possibility to work remotely.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing multiple website and application development projects in parallel.
- Liaising with our clients to define project specifications.
- Working with developers to produce estimations and using these for quotations.
- Keeping close communications with remote developers.
- Planning and tracking our developers schedules while giving continuous progress updates to the Managing Director.
- Maintaining and configuring Jira project management platform.
- Testing websites and applications.
- Ascertaining new ways that we may be able to assist clients in future.
- Helping to define new methods, processes and ideas to move the business forward.
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience managing digital projects.
- Good technical understanding of how websites and applications are built.
- Experience using professional project management tools, ideally Jira.
This role will suit a highly motivated and ambitious individual who would like to be integrally involved in building a company rather than being a small cog in a large organisation.
You should be self-motivated, efficient and able to take responsibility for your own work, although you will work closely with the Managing Director.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital projects and working closely with clients to deliver high quality work above and beyond expectations.
Salary and Benefits
£20K - 30K depending on experience + Pension Contributions
Modern collaborative workspace style office with pool table, ping pong and games consoles
Very relaxed dress code
JD (J Derrick Ltd) was established in 2015, initially as a one-man website and software development agency. Over time, the business has grown by partnering with highly skilled overseas developers and focussed on specialising in the most widely used website and eCommerce platforms, specifically WordPress and Shopify.
In order to facilitate further growth and to better serve our clients, we are now looking to build a team in Bournemouth with motivated and ambitious individuals who want to grow with the company.
No recruitment agencies please. Any recruitment agencies contacting us regarding this role will be placed on our list of recruitment agencies we will never use.