We need you to come in and help shape our future of giving our clients the best service possible by developing the ideas and tools our clients need, and don’t yet know that they need.
What your day might involve
- Some serious head scratching as you work out why a clients website has slowed down
- Some serious jubilation when you’ve fixed it, and a complimentary digestive biscuit
- Feeding back ideas for how the client can improve their website and how we can improve our code
- Learning iPhone app development in a morning so you can make a small tweak to an existing app
- Developing a website to help people who have been a victim of fraud
- Developing a website for a golf course
- Developing a website for a chain of nurseries (yes, we’re very varied)
- Lots of tea
If you’re a robot who wants to wait for a list of commands then you’re not for us. If you want to drive yourself and shape this role into your ideal job then keep on reading. We’re looking for someone with the drive to go above and beyond expectations to give our clients the best possible service. If you hit a wall you don’t just stop, you turn Google upside down looking for the solution and smash through it complete with a new set of skills. If you see a new opportunity for a client to engage with their customers then you wave your hand around and make sure it’s heard, whatever it takes.
Ideally you will have a university degree which has something to do with computers. You love coding and you’ve coded in your own time for fun. It would be great if you are logically minded and enjoy solving riddles. Riddle me re.
The salary for this role depends on your experience and ranges from £18k to £30k
Skills & Requirements
Desirable technical skills
No recruitment agencies please. Any recruitment agencies contacting us regarding this role will be placed on our list of recruitment agencies we will never use.